Error when attach file in Pulse
When I attach a file in Pulse, I get the following error on the clipboard: ".pyFileName: File cannot be blank". I am using flow action "pxContextFeedFA". But despite this error, everything works well.
Clipboard page with error:
Also on the mobile device, a section with the text of the error appears on the screen, which is not happening on the PC version of the application.
Error after file attachment on mobile device
I need to remove this error on a mobile device. Hide the section or correct the cause of the error.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Attached File Name which has special characters replaced with untitled file when mail get triggers with attachments.
- Import Excel file in Decsion table: It gives error Incorrect file.please attach the same xlsx file that was exported earlier
- When i am clicking an attachment in the attachment tab,i am getting an error message.
- Rest Response attachment stream for large files of size 500 MB gives java heap space error, can we choose the location to write file instead of stream to a property in response, similar to OOTB CMIS GetContentStream
- Server Error: $(HttpStatus)-- HTTPS error that comes up when we click on any object in the UI after a stale session. Screen shot attached