Error: Stream service is not running in the cluster
Application got upgraded from 7.1.8 to 8.2.3. we have 2 nodes. Admin studio shows system & nodes landing page shows Error: Stream service is not running in the cluster.
Also when check the Stream status it says Unreachable and Joining_Fail for the nodes
Nodes list has stream node, but still getting stream not found issue. Any idea how to solve the issue
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error: Stream service is not running in the cluster.
- I am having an error when using an RDB-List or Obj-Browse method. Every other time I run the activity to access this table I get the following error:
- Stream service is down- Unable to move Queue Processor to Running State
- Error: PRPC service utility EXPORT via Jenkins- [java] Error Messages: HTTP/1.1 504 Gateway Time-out
- Error: you lack access to run activity