Error: Stream service is not running in the cluster.
In our cloud development environment, we notice the error "Error: Stream service is not running in the cluster. in Admin Studio under "System & Nodes".
What wrong configuration is causing this error?
For the Queue Processor to work in the cluster, it requires 3 node types (BackgroundProcessing, Search, and Stream), you do not have that here.
Maybe you should try Universal instead (-DNodeType=Universal) ? This specifies that the node is assigned all node types. Or else add more nodes until you meet the 3 required types
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I am having an error when using an RDB-List or Obj-Browse method. Every other time I run the activity to access this table I get the following error:
- Stream service is down- Unable to move Queue Processor to Running State
- Error: PRPC service utility EXPORT via Jenkins- [java] Error Messages: HTTP/1.1 504 Gateway Time-out
- Error: you lack access to run activity
- Exercise Error: Create the HR Services Application Step 1