Error on startup after initial deployment
Installing Pega 7.22 using apache tomcat 9 and postgreSQL9.4. After following the installation instructions I receive the error HTTP Status 503 – Service Unavailable trying to log in for the first time.
I have included the log file that seems to be indicating a null pointer exception after trying to initialize the nodes.
Any help would be appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Server Startup error after deployment-62SP2 on Z OS with DB2
- Server startup taking 1 hour with 30 minutes spent during "Starts Initializing Search Infrastructure" step
- Pega Initialization is failing on tomcat startup
- Postgres Deployment on PRPC63SP1, Tomcat startup failing
- I deployed the prweb.war to tomcat, but at server startup I got java.lang.NullPointerException