Error running BIX PegaSample!Sample extractor
I'm running Pega 8.2 with BIX installed and am using the attached prbootstrap.properties, prconfig.xml, and bix.sh files (renamed to allow uploading; sanitized prior to upload). I am able to successfully connect to the PostgreSQL database using other Java apps and pgAdmin.
When I execute bix.sh I get the attached output (bix.log.txt). The classpath is:
The JDBC driver is present on the classpath, however, as you can see in bix.log.txt, there is still a problem connecting to the database ("Missing JDBC driver class setting"). Further down it appears prbootphase2.jar is expected to be loaded from ./lib/boot but that file isn't provided with the Pega Additional_Products.
Has anyone else encountered/overcome either of these?
Figured it out. The dbcpsource didn't follow the "<unique-identifier>.<dbtype>" naming convention.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- No batch processing of XML BIX extractors
- BIX: Getting error when running BIX OOTB Activity: Unable to get the list of extract rules.
- BIX Extract sometimes does not run even stand alone not from Agent rule- Getting expection- ERROR- SQL error getting the next row to be extracted
- Facing error while running runExtract activity in Pega BIX
- Gettign error while running through command line in BIX 7x