Error occured during hotfix import
I'm trying to install Pega Marketing 7.3.1
When I import Pega Marketing hotfixes HFIX-41138, HFix-46683, HFIX48491 I'm facing the error below
19-Dec-2018 19:33:19.868 SEVERE [http-nio-8088-exec-3] com.pega.pegarules.internal.bootstrap.PRBootstrap. Problem during method invocation (doPost)
I have attached the complete stack trace of this error. Kindly help to sort out this issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.2.2- Installing Hotfix Via "prpcUtils.sh import" Errors
- we have imported the hotfix jar file and did so much development.now we need to revert the hotfix.could you please suggest the possible approaches to revert the hotfix.
- Unable to import files of type ZIP into Pega 7.18, however able to do so in Pega 7.15. Is there any hotfix for the same?
- Unable to install/import hotfix
- Is there any HotFix Patch to solve the character length auto trim through Import Product?