Error Message Blinking
I have an error message which appear on the top of the page and then disappears in a second.
In fact , i have a validation on a property, i used the Set_Property_Message. The validation works fine, the message appears under the property which is the best behaviour but it appears on the head of the page and then disappear.
I attached below the Harness and the change done in order to show just the message under the property.
Is there any way to stop displaying the message on the top of the page ?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to remove property name prefix in error messages set using Property-Set-Messages
- Harness level error messages showing only one message line
- How to change the pega default validation message,At the time of login if the user enters only user id or only password if he subl=mits we need to display error message
- Getting exception message while sending automated Email. Error sending email: ** Caught com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException, 250 2.0.0 vAKINOc8016890 Message accepted for delivery
- Buttons are getting freezed when error messages are set thru Page-Set-Messages in an activity