Error mapping incoming response to < Property Name >: org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException
While calling Connect-REST via Data Page in Service-File rule activity. I am getting following error :
** Error mapping incoming response to <Property Name>: org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('T' (code 84)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null') at [Source: java.io.StringReader@f4ea7ec; line: 1, column: 2] ( Screenshot attached)
When I tried manually running Data Page to call Connect-REST, it is working fine. I am getting OK Response.
But when same Data page is referred from activity in Service-File rule i get an error.
High Level Requirement : Use rows in CSV file as parameter for REST api call. So i am parsing CSV file via Service-File and then in parsing Activity of Service-File, i am calling Data-Page passing the parameters.
Screen Shot of rules attached.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- ERROR- Unexpected exception caught while trying to send an email message with sender ID of < firstname.lastname@example.org > and addressee of < email@example.com >:
- Getting "com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts " while calling REST service
- Exception occured while mapping incoming response to.response_GET
- Issue in Connect Rest(** Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts)
- Mapping of Incoming Response from a Connect-REST failed