error data source for pega marketing 8.1 tomcat
I am installing Pega Marketing 8.1. I am creating the data source in order to be able to create de database externalmktData.
So to create it, in my context.xml I added the following
- name="jdbc/mktDataSource" auth="Container"
but when I create the database ExternalMKTData i get this error
- The JNDI name of the Data Source used to connect to this DB—
- The DataSource jdbc/mktDataSource is invalid: Unable to obtain DataSource object: code: <none> SQLState: Name [jdbc/mktDataSource] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [jdbc]. Message: <none>
- DatabaseException caused by prior exception: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [jdbc/mktDataSource] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [jdbc].
- The DataSource jdbc/mktDataSource is invalid: A connection could not be obtained.
can anyone help me? I am more use to use weblogic as a app server, but it seems to have an error with pega 8.1
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments