Error after successful installation of Pega 8.3 PE
After successful loading of 8.3 PE version, when Startup is clicked i see errors in the cmd and when tried to login in i get the following error
"The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists."
Attached is the logs. Please suggest how to rectify it.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.3 installation- Encountered a database problem when attempting to load jar onto PostgreSQL: ERROR: cannot use PL/Java before successfully completing its setup
- PEGA 8.2 Installation Error: cannot use PL/Java before successfully completing its setup
- Pega 8 installation build successful, Getting 404 error on launching prweb
- Pega 8.3 installation error (JVM Arguments Xmx4g-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError)
- Pega PE 8.3 Installation Error