Enable Street View using Google Maps control
We are working on Pega 7.3.1, and currently we have implemented some google maps functionality. The client has a new requirement in which they want to enable the street view using google maps. We have checked the js that the control uses and by default the value is set to false. We cannot override this value since the rule is Final (UI component definition), same goes for the control pxAddressMap.
Any suggestion how we can achieve this?
Thank you so much!!
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
a hotfix has been provided, thank you!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Customize Google Map Control in ML9 or 7.2
- How to localize text displayed in (google) address map control
- show user location checked in address map control in google chrome
- How to get the Menu Action in Marker view section in Address map control?
- How to automate a process for drawing polygons on map, which is similar to google maps