Enable SSL for Pega Platform using Docker Environment variables
I can find examples for enabling SSL for Pega Tomcat, but not specifically using Docker environment variables such as those used in docker-compose.yml.
Can anyone please provide an example configuration to enable SSL for Pega Platform using docker?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Pega docker image is based on Tomcat base image so your question is generic. You will need to customize the official docker image from Pega (e.g., https://github.com/pegasystems/docker-pega-web-ready). For example, you will need to expose port 8443 and define Env variables to pass in SSL cert. Here is an example from the internet: https://mvysny.github.io/Using-self-signed-OpenSSL-pem-with-Docker-Tomcat/
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Platform Docker Support Link is down
- Pega url after enabling SSL/TLS on app server doesnt work without hashed session id in url
- Pega 6.1 sp2 method to enable ssl > TLSv1 on prsysmgmt
- How to enable SSL connection between pega application and PostgreSQL database?
- Obtain the SSL certificate from the Pega Platform administrator.