Enable operator provisioning using model operator is not working in SAMLSSO Pega 8.1
Enable operator provisioning using model operator is not working in SAMLSSO Pega 8.1.
- It's working fine if the operator ID is already present in system.
- It's failing for new user.
SAML response looks good.
Below message is showing in browser once it returned from IDP
"No failure response set by custom authentication activity"
Below is the log printed for same
2018-09-10 12:40:59,661 [http-nio-8080-exec-9] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ ] ( sso.saml.SAMLResponseHandler) ERROR |127.0.0.1|RelayStateID: eafa6386-7874-4641-a626-de50b45cff2f :RelayStateID - Failed while executing the SAML auth flow.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: Unable to derive attribute (CSModelOperator) from SAML assertion for operator establishment
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to remove PI***
After passing model operator id in double quote ("CSModelOperator") solved my issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to verify 'Enabling search by third-party search engines' in PEGA 8.1
- IE11, internet explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 working with Pega 7 edit in excel feature.
- Rule Search is not working in Pega 8.1
- How Save Grid Personalization in Pega 8.1 wrt to Work Object level with particular user context
- Is Pega 8.1 version certified by PegaSys to work in Linux