Emulating Pega user / Pega operator
What is the most efficient way to emulate another user or Pega operator. We often get issues with users not seeing what the rest of the development team and administrators can see. What is the most efficient way to emulate a user and all of their associated fields so that we can troubleshoot and fix issues faster?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Why dont you have a model operator and configure that with same Access group and Work groups as the user who is facing the issue.
You should be able to replicate the scenarios like end users. The only issue it wont catch will be because of Browser cache or any other external factors which may be system specific.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega provide the functionality of changing the User who is performing the assignment to some given Assigned User's name and not the current operator Id?
- On click of icon, a list of option should appear same as in Pega when we click on OPERATOR MENU but here, I need to select one of the options then user will click on GO button to perform some action
- Need to access Pega 7 in IE11-Emulation mode
- Hi can anyone suggest an emulator which can be used for running pega apps in both android and windows platform.
- Can Pega Robotics support emulator- IBM Rational Host on Demand