Emulate Sendkeys to allow Bot's running on VM
We are having issues running our bots that use SendKeys in VM's. Some of this bots don't run when we close the RDP window, and others don't even run if we minimize the RDP window. We have already tried two solutions:
1. Use tscon.exe script to close RDP sessions correctly for Bot's background execution.
2. Create RemoteDesktop_SuppressWhenMinimized key to avoid the problem when minimizing RDP sessions.
These solutions have worked with some Bots (mainly the ones that use windows applications). However, the bots that use Web Applications and Sendkeys keep failing. Do you know another way to emulate Sendkeys, or an extra alternative to close RDP sessions correclty ?
Thank you for your attention!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Message manifest- Can we import another solution's / Bot's Messages
- Robot with sendkeys method only running with Remote Desktop
- SendKeys method doesn't work on a screen-locked machine
- Can't Find SendKeys Method
- Hi can anyone suggest an emulator which can be used for running pega apps in both android and windows platform.