Email Triage - default email response
I am working on v8.3. I have created an email channel with intelligent routing to create a case type if a topic is detected. All works fine but the user who sends the email to the channel always receive an email from the email account of the email channel with an ackwnowledge that a Email Triage case type has been created:
Thank you for your email request. Your request ID is ET-2003
1_ How can I disable this email notification? When a case type the email triage case is closed and this email makes no sense.
2_ How can I customize this email? If the email triage is not automatically closed, i might want to send a customized email.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega's design view behind Email Channel & Interface and Interaction case & OOTB Email Triage case.
- How best to leverage the Email Triage capabilities of the Platform with Customer Service
- Email response creates new email channel case and does not append the response to the original case
- In Pega 7, Is the Default Email Account required to have actual email account (MS Outllook)?
- Is there a default size limit for Email attachments that are to be processed by an Email listener