Email response creates new email channel case and does not append the response to the original case
We have multiple channels Phone, Email & Chat configured in our application. Application built on top of CS. We have an issue with send correspondence. For email channel cases, we are using OOTB ET case email window to send the emails & same ET case is capturing the responses as long as the Interaction case is open.
In the case of Phone / Chat channels send correspondence is the only option. When we get response to these emails
- System treating the responses as new emails (as there is no ET case) and creating new email channel case. Expected behavior is to append the response to the original case.
Requirement is to have same behavior for all channels.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Create cases using keywords in Email received in email channel virtual assistant
- Unable to create case from email channel: Pega 8.1.3
- "Save original Email (in EML format)" of the listener, not saving the email as work case attachment
- Pega's design view behind Email Channel & Interface and Interaction case & OOTB Email Triage case.
- Creating new case types seems not possible when the original organization unit has been deleted