Email Listener traces only 400 steps and Step Pages have no data when opened from tracer
I did trace of an service email rule for an email listener. When the email listener processed the received email, I can see the tracer entries. But tracer has only traced 400 steps. Only frist 6 steps of actual activity of service email rule was traced where as I have 22 steps in the activity. The tracer is not showing rest of the steps execution.
Why all the steps are not traced ?
Why there is no data present in the step page when I open the step Page from the tracer?
Please note that the email listener is running in only one node and Pega version is 7.2.2
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- what is Pega’s recommendation on resolving the email loading issues when opening an email interaction has been created through email body which contains large embedded images sent to an email listener? What is the OOTB fix for this issue?The issue is that
- Tracer Does not trace when i run an activity standalone and then try to trace it
- Tracer runs very slow after 3000 steps trace in 5.5
- Tracer issue while trying to trace file-listener from Service-file rule
- Unable to resize the tracer window when tracing agents from Designer Studio