Email Listener is not reading and processing the emails
We have an email listener which is up and running but the emails are not getting picked up, read,processed by the listener.
All the configuration settings like email account receiver, Access group of service package, email listener requestor password are all correct. Due to this we are not able to trace the service email rule as well.
We have set the logging level settings as "com.pega.pegarules.integration.engine.internal.services.email.EmailListener" and got the logs for the requestor of the email listerner as below:
please help/ suggest the solution.
From the screen-shot that you have uploaded it is showing that it is processing maximum of 1 message and then going to sleep.
Could you please check in the Email Listener that you have used for the value set for maximum number of message field.
If it is set to 1 then increase the value accordingly and then test the use case.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Email Listener process unread emails, then mark it that as read or move it different folder
- Email Listener config to read manually read emails.
- Email Listener should read importance flag of email and map it to clipboard
- how to read attachment from email through email listener
- Email Listener is reading the email, but case is not being created