Email Listener config to read manually read emails.
We have a Mailbox which is accessible to couple of users, we have configured our Email Listener to read the emails from the box and parse the email attachments and generate some reports. All is working as expected but the ask is: If suppose someone from the group already read an email before even Pega picks this up, will Email Listener read that email or not ? If no, how can we configure this so that Email Listener picks that up. Is there a OOTB way of doing this ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Email Listener should read importance flag of email and map it to clipboard
- how to read attachment from email through email listener
- Email Listener process unread emails, then mark it that as read or move it different folder
- Email Listener is not reading and processing the emails
- Email Listener is reading the email, but case is not being created