Email channel - "Email account already used" error
I'm creating couple of email channels in 8.3.
The first email channel creation was a breeze. I created an email account and then I configured my new channel without problems.
When I created a second email account, I started having issues.
At the beginning the verification of my new email account failed saying that there was no email listener. I checked and I couldn't actually see any listener with the name of my second email account. So I created a new email listener using the email wizard. Now the verification works fine but when I save my new email channel I receive the error: " Email account already used"
I tried to trace while I saved but I can't see anything in the trace (not an expert in this though).
I tried to delete my second email account and recreate it but I have the same exact behaviour. I even tried to delete, reboot and recreate, same situation.
I wold really appreciate some help on this.
I tried a few times deleting and recreating email account without any luck.
After your last response I created a new email account with a new name and this time everything worked fine (Verification and Save). I guess there's something corrupted in the db, creating brand new (new name) email account overcome that situation.
We can close this thread.
Thanks for your help.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to read a property value without firing its declare expression with change tracking as "whenever used"
- In 8.1 Email account receiver connectivity test is failing at "Obtain store object" step
- In 8.2.1 Email account receiver connectivity test is failing at "Obtain store object" step.
- What is the outcome of enabling "Default" Workpool Email Account
- Volume constraints for each channel- proposition combination in Pega Marketing