Email Body being deleted after reading
When I extract proxy to Outlook's FindEmail, in the Robotic Studio, to read the email body, it gets deleted in the mailbox. It repeats the same with any other email I read.
Please help me with what I'm missing, or doing wrong.
After a long struggle of not understanding what the problem was, one query from our community helped me fix the problem.
For documentation purposes;
When I connected the data (blue) line from the proxy to the properties I was using of the proxy, it was not just unproductive but in-turn counter productive. From the Outlook's FindEmail method, I extract proxy for mail, and then MUST NOT connect the data line to email's subject/body through the flow. And that's where I got my email body/subject of the mail I was referring to without being deleted after reading it.
I'm not sure if this was the solution that fixed it, but when I tried this, I no longer have deleted subject/body from the specific email that I'm reading from Outlook.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to read the HTML email Body (MS Outlook)- Loop the Dynamic Table from the body
- Read Email body from HTML
- Read Email body contents and map to work object
- what is Pega’s recommendation on resolving the email loading issues when opening an email interaction has been created through email body which contains large embedded images sent to an email listener? What is the OOTB fix for this issue?The issue is that
- Inbound Email- Displaying Email Body with Embedded Images