Elastic search on workobjects- finding the property that contains the search string
is there a way to find out which property actually contained the search string?
Ex: .Page.Country = India.
if i search for "India" can i know it is present in .Page.Country property
The datapage D_pyWorkSearch returns the work object id and any other properties that we may need can be specified in the Customer Search properties and add them in the pyWorkSearch Report Definition and look at the values but i have around 100 properties so i cannot add all of them in the Customer search proeprties and most of them are embedded properties.
So how can we find the property name which contains this search string . is this possible ?
I tried looking at the pzSearch activity but that's a dead end. Any documentation on the getSearcherAPI would be appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Workobject search- finding property containing search string
- Not able to include custom properties in elastic search using the pxRetrieveSearchData- Custom elastic search
- Elastic Search on Embedded properties in 7.2.1
- Elastic Search alternative to exposing properties for reporting
- Elastic Search does not work for Embedded properties