Elastic Search for reporting
Hi All in response to this posting https://community1.pega.com/community/product-support/question/elastic-search-alternative-exposing-properties-reporting which I can't comment on, hence this post.
I have managed to get elasticsearch working on one of our more expensive reports. However it's not working the way I want.
Basically it keeps using the option contains for pySearchMethod regardless of what I set it to.
I really want to use exact or failing that starts.
I am passing in param.pySearchMethod = "starts" or "exact" but I am still returning results found with "contains".
Anyone got any ideas how to remedy this?
The report filter conditions are quite complex :-
E AND (A OR B OR (B AND C AND D) OR (B AND C AND F) OR (B AND D AND F) OR (C AND D AND F))
But it does appear to work, except like I have mentioned, uses contains.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to tag SR***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Elastic Search alternative to exposing properties for reporting
- Not able to include custom properties in elastic search using the pxRetrieveSearchData- Custom elastic search
- Can we use Elastic Search for search and extract specific data in between of search results?
- Custom Search Parameters for Elastic Search- Pega 7.4- defining params for search query
- Will full text search (elastic search) work on external tables and views?