Elastic Search not working for customized Notes table (Data-WorkAttach-Note)
I have created a customized Notes table with a class descendant of the Data-WorkAttach-Note. When I add a note in this class, I can see the entry in FTSIndexer queue. But was not able to retrieve results in Full text search. Also I observed if we use OOTB Link-Attachment class then only the indexing is triggered. There is no indexing happening with customized Link-Attachment class. Any leads on this behaviour will be highly appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Will full text search (elastic search) work on external tables and views?
- Will elastic search work on fully exposed industry standard external tables?
- Not able to include custom properties in elastic search using the pxRetrieveSearchData- Custom elastic search
- Custom Search Parameters for Elastic Search- Pega 7.4- defining params for search query
- Can we use Elastic Search for search and extract specific data in between of search results?