Edit validate for property with different page context than pyWorkPage
I am not able to validate length of a text property 'XYZ' using edit validate rule, I am invoking the edit validate rule in property rule form under use validate (as it is my requirement).
The context of the property is pyWorkPage.ABC.XYZ
Where .ABC is a PageList property and XYZ is my property(text). This .XYZ will exist for every index of .ABC.
Please help me to achieve this requirement.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to compare any value of pyWorkPage to edit Validate?
- Validate the datapage property and pyWorkPage
- 7.2 Documentation for page context option "use page defined by property" for section include
- What is the recommended way to expose a page level property under pyWorkPage
- How to add properties to pyWorkpage.pxFlow(XXXX) pages?