Dynamic skin elements passed through Mashup
Hi All, We have a requirement where we need to update the style elements such as body color, button text, font etc dynamically through a mashup. We are able to pass the skin name dynamically in the mashup code but can we update the skin elements by a service call ? Like opening the skin rule in the backend and then applying the styles as received through the mashup;so that when the mashup leads it gets the updated skin elements. Any ideas folks? Regards Bidyun
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Mashup: Pick the skin dynamically
- How can I figure out which part of a Pega skin applies to a given element on screen?
- Pega Mashup: Passing Parameters to Mashup
- In Mashup, authentication is not getting bypassed and correct skin is not getting applied.
- In web mashup how to pass parameter from host application to Pega and how can I access that parameter in Pega to pass it to my report definition