Dynamic layout with labels left not showing correctly in HTML rule
I want to show a few properties with labels left in a HTML rule. The result is that the labels and properties are shown underneath eachother.
It is shown like this:
Object Class of this instance
And it needs to be shown like this:
Object Class of this instance @baseclass
Create Operator aa236695
The section that is included in the HTML rule is using a Dynamic Layout (Stacked with labels left). Do I need to include specific HTML fragments in the HTML rule?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Dynamic Layout with Labels Left is not show correctly in HTML rule
- Labels' text is wrapping to 2nd line using "Stacked with labels left" dynamic layout
- I have a requirement to show few lines of text [also has hyperlink inside the text], which is help text with "?" shown in the label of dynamic layout
- Changing the close 'X' icon on the work object tab, when using tab-close_on.png in the UserWorkForm Html fragment, the X mark on the work objects is displaying cross correctly (Visible), but in the designer studio, each rule is showing 2 cross marks. Is
- D_CaseStages data page doesn't show correct future step label