DWA Case UI is not showing all menu option
Hi PDN Users,
We are using DWA to show a case link in email notification. Once we click on case link, a browser pop up shows the Case assignment but the UI of case assignment in this case is different than we open assignment from user portal. The difference is we don't see any left side menus like MyWork , New, Dashboard, Spaces etc when assignment is opened from case link option. But all these options are visible when assignment is open from user portal.
Is there any restriction from DWA which stops these menu option ? can we get these menu options by some customization. Please advice if any one does this before.
Thanks in advance,
I don't think it is possible since DWA is designed for one time processing of an assignment.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upgrade "Show Menu" option not working post upgrade to 7.3
- DWA session locks when user exits using browser close option
- CPM Menu not showing right arrow on Menu item
- On click of icon, a list of option should appear same as in Pega when we click on OPERATOR MENU but here, I need to select one of the options then user will click on GO button to perform some action
- DWA link not pointed to correct url in email but shows correct link in tracer CorrPage