Duplicate Interaction Created when creating new interaction from Mash Up
We are using Customer Service Framwork and we provided Mashup script to another system.
When we try to create a new Interaction using Mashup Pega Generated Script
<script src ='https://xxxxx/prweb?pyActivity=pzIncludeMashupScripts'></script>
DoUIAction is triggered 2 times which is creating 2 Interaction case ID.
1. One is after pzIncludemashupScript Activity
2. another one after pzGetURLHashes.
Can anyone help me to fix this issue.
Thanks & Regards
Can you include the full mashup code? The line you've included only downloads the mashup scripts. Is the defer loading enabled?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Duplicated key when creating work with SOAP service
- New Service Request is creating everytime when we reopen the Interaction Case from Mycases
- what is Pega’s recommendation on resolving the email loading issues when opening an email interaction has been created through email body which contains large embedded images sent to an email listener? What is the OOTB fix for this issue?The issue is that
- how to currenly(7.2.1) create web mash up gadget without IAC(any gateway) to display portal
- Start new CPM Interaction in a new thread when closing the current interaction