Duplicate ID generated when selecting Automatically generate a unique ID for records of this type
We are using Automatically generate a unique ID for records of this type option in a concrete class (Say A) record having only one key, we are seeing duplicate keys getting generated. The same key value is being used to populate other table (Say B) column values.
Since the unique key is same it is updating the record rather than inserting a new record when we save the data into table A.
However as the other table does have that constraint we see the same id in Table B.
Please help if this is a issue and there is solution to prevent this.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- BIX can do updates in same record instead of inserting duplicate record in table when same case/transaction updated.
- when ever user select any grid records it will get highlighted and stay highlighted in blue unless user specifically click outside the grid to make this non selectable.
- Automatically add a row when user selects drop down value
- Option to select layout type does not appear when selecting layout
- Record in a Grid is not selected when pySelected is set to true