Duplicate Cases in Dev and Prod Robot Manager
We are using Pega 7.3.0 and noticed that duplicate cases were created mistakenly in prod from Dev while testing. The Prod ID’s have same case ID’s as Dev. After we went live, Prod Robot Manager is failing while creating cases with Unique Constraint violated. Prod already has a case ID generated from Dev with the same Case ID number which is now being generated by Prod Robot Manager
Any ideas on how we can deal with this situation.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Looking for a training on managing multiple environments dev, test, prod ect
- Robotic Solution Deployment into Pega Platform DEV, TEST, PROD environments
- Restricted access to PROD dev access.
- Enterprise Application Upgrade approach – DEV to UAT, PROD- what tables to copy?
- Deploying/promoting a JMS MDB Listener changes to Non-Dev(SIT/UAT/PROD) environments