DSS Variables (Purpose and Rule-set)
I wanted to add DSS settings in my application, instead of adding the entries in prconfig.xml file. Please let me know the associated rule set and purpose for below entries.
<env name="/initialization/ErrorOnInvalidThreadName" value="true" />
<env name="initialization/SubmitObfuscatedURL" value="optional" />
DSS would use the following setting purposes: prconfig/initialization/ErrorOnInvalidThreadName/default
Use Pega-Engine as owning ruleset. Add values above for the value of the DSS setting.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a Way I can fetch all the Rule-sets included in a Product via a report def? i want this for Audit purpose
- HTML rule using DSS variable
- How can I extract DSS settings for a particular 'Owning Ruleset'.
- How can I find out Dynamic System Settings (DSS) referencing rules?
- what is the purpose of UI-Kit-7 rule set version in pega 7?