DropDown value is not reflecting in backend
1. After clicking the Label element the drop-down is visible(displayed) .
2 . After that when we try to select element by text the option gets highlighted and the combo box is not getting closed.
3. The value is also not reflected in back-end .
I have tried with select element by Index,Text,Value, these are selecting a value but the value is not set or the value is not getting changed in the back-end.
Could anyone have some ideas for this ,
Thanks in Advance
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Acutally its resolved now. Dropdown doesnt needs to be expanded. Directly select by text works for an element which is introgated by web control.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Which activity runs at backend when we implement Container managed authentication and how to find that activity.
- how many rules will be created in backend when we create agent
- Connect SDK and consuming backend web services
- Deleted Rule from backend but seen in fron end- Not able to delete
- How to create cases from the backend