Drop Down Control with Report definition Ignores the Blank Values.
Hi we have a Section on the UI which is configured to have aDropDown with the source as a REport Definition and this report definition is on a data table and as part of the business requirements in 7.1.8 we have a blank value displayed and we have a record in the DB with the index 0 which would come on the top of the sort order. This was all good working as expected.
Recently as part of the upgrade to 8.1, i see that drop down control is ignoring the record which has the blank value to display.
I would like to know if any one faced this issue or is there any change in the product behaviour. or the configuration on the screen is different.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Definition- Text property holding date values. Need to provide search criteria on date ranges like 'Yesterday' or 'Past 30 days' on this property
- Connect Http is blanking out " " and passing blank values.
- Change in number of drop down values. What happens to populated Prior Values?
- Blank rows returned by Call Rule-Obj-Report-Definition.pxConvertResultsToCSV
- How to concatenate a column values coming from a sub-report and show it in the main report via a Report Definition?