Download working only once
I want to download a simple text document on click of a button in PRPC7.3.1. On click of the button I refreshed the section and called an activity that has just one java step. The java content is given below. On first click of the button, the document is downloading properly but thereafter its not throwing to browser. I traced, all the steps are executing properly. If I refresh the complete URL from browser, it again works fine for one time only.
ClipboardPage objHeadersPage = tools.findPage("pxRequestor").getProperty(".pyHTTPResponseHeaders").getPageValue();
String contents="Hello World!!";
String result=tools.sendFile(bContents,"test1.bat", false, null, true);
Seems similar to the issue in the below Support Article. It may need to be modified depending on your scenario but worth checking.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotics Automation Essentials- Download Exercise System- Download option not work as expected
- Download PDF from URL and attach it to work object
- PVS download not working... still showing 0.0/2.9 after very long time. Any ideas?
- How to attach XML data as a file to Work Object- XML File should be readable after download
- Download Exercise System not working for Pega 7 DCO self study training