Double Click on Robotics Runtime but nothing happens
I have installed Pega Robotics Runtime 8 on a Windows machine. After installation, I have clicked Runtime shortcut created on desktop ("OpenSpan.Runtime.exe") but nothing happens (there is no icons loaded on Taskbar as well). I have installed prerequisite (.NET Framework 4x). Why is this and how can I troubleshoot? Please let me know.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotic- Perform double click process in table row
- Unable to store double type value in double variable in Pega Robotics
- Converting a list view to Report definition, where to place the script containing single click and double click functions
- Action based on click needs double click to run
- Disable Single Click in a grid after a Double click