Does Pega is using local file system when uploading a file?Some sort of temp directory in the middle on Pega server?
We need to use CMIS attachments and I got the following question from the client.
Does Pega is using local file system when uploading a file? So, does Pega uses some sort of temp directory in the middle on Pega server?
Does this applies also to normal case attachments?
Message was edited by: Lochan to add Category
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we have explicit Pega temp directory for all the nodes in a weblogic application server?
- File path to scan uploaded file before it reach Pega server or temp storage folder
- Does Pega is using temp folder(CMIS_Documents) when uploading a file from Pega
- How to upload excel file from Windows local machine into service export directory
- Download files from pega server?