Does Pega KM Rest API be able to get articles by roles?
For KM, we will call REST APIs to get KM articles, and then put the content into node level data page. But when I look at the URL/parameters of the KM REST APIs, I don’t see any parameter regarding access role. So how can we associate access role to the REST API so that different articles are returned based on different access roles?
Please see the attachment for detail.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does KM REST API support retrieving articles based on access roles?
- Pega 7.3- What is the default ARIA role for dynamic container? Article says "main". System sets it to "presentation".
- Work Groups, Access Groups, Roles?
- Pega Product Composer For HealthCare OOTB REST API Withdrawn/Need to use get Benefits passing claim using OOTB Service REST PegaHC-API
- PegaHC-API Rest Documentation/ Not Pega API in help[Pega PCS-Product Composer for Healthcare]