Does Pega 7.1.8 deploy on Jboss EAP 7
Does Pega 7.1.8 deploy on Jboss EAP 7?.
We are planning to upgrade our application server from Jboss EAP 6 to Jboss EAP 7.
The Platform support guide only shows till Jboss EAP 6.
Can someone please let me know if JBoss 7 is supported for Pega 7.1.8?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Pega does not support JBoss 7 for pega 7.1.8
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Jboss EAP 7.0.6 installation for Pega Jboss ear deployment
- Deploying Pega7.0 failure on JBoss EAP 7.0
- Does DSM (ADM in particular) still need spring framework (as documented in page 26 Core Modules part) for JBoss EAP 6.x in 7.1.8? The default resource adapter for JMS is hornetq for JBoss 6.x.
- Deployment of v7.1.7 prpc_j2ee14_jboss61JBM.ear on JBoss EAP 6.3 fails.
- EAR deployment with JBoss Redhat EAP & Postgres