"Does not exist in the current context " error while using the script component for Windows form usage
My scenario is like, disabling the windows form button after some process thus I wants to use script component to write a program and integrate with windows form, PFA screenshots.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Security Tab of Activity Ruleform, there are Validate and Assembler options available for Usage Dropdown, but in Help it is marked as "Do not choose Validate or Assembler for this field." What these options does? & why it should not be chosen?
- Cell Property "Do Action"
- "Do Not Lock" Option in subcase locking configuration
- C# Script in OpenSpan / Pega robotics:: Error in run time:: Script method "< Name of method >" doesn't exist.
- Need Help: We are getting "This action is not allowed as it is outside the current transaction " while importing a Pega product patch