Does Deployment Manager support the use of the defaultstore repository?
No, the defaultstore represents the temporary folder associated with the Pega node. It is a system (platform) managed repository and should not be relied to store or persist artifacts. Many of the challenges associated with the use of the Pega repository also apply when using defaultstore.
This is a frequently asked question about Deployment Manager. Find more answers here.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Deployment Manager support the use of the Pega repository?
- How to find information about the DefaultStore repository?
- Deployment Manager Supported Repositories for Pega 7.4 Cloud
- Does Deployment Manager support custom repository types?
- Why does Deployment Manager require the use of a repository manager?