Docker for PEGA Personal Edition
PEGA's Personal Edition opens up a whole new level of self learning. With PEGA PE, PEGA enthusiasts like me gets a safe environment to explore and experiment the plethora of features that PEGA has to offer - which usually is not possible in an enterprise deployment.
Here you will find a detailed guide to deploy pega personal edition using docker. I hope this will help you get started on tinkering pega deployments , containerization and devops concepts.
This guide has dockerized both pega web application & pega's backend db which is postgresql using pega provided base images for entreprise deployments.
#docker #pega-personal-edition #pega-prpc #pega-pe
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to add the Developer Knowledge Share tag to post***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to install and configure Pega74 personal edition without Docker
- How to down load PEGA ROBOTIC AUTOMATION software? what about PEGA ROBOTIC AUTOMATION certifications? What about PEGA ROBOTIC AUTOMATION personal edition like Pega7?
- Can i display a Pega tab in SFDC application using Pega Personal Edition or does it needs Pega to be hosted in cloud?
- Hi, I am using personal edition of Pega 7 and wanted to make connection of default db of Pega 7 in Oracle sql developer to check some tables of it. So could anyone please help me to connect the default db of pega 7.1.2?
- How to install Pega SFA in Pega Personal Edition?