Displaying tooltip/smart tip for a disabled button (on hover action) - 7.1.8
Hope everybody is doing well. Newbie to Pega platform. My requirement is to display a message(tooltip or smart tip) when user hovers over a button. The message should only be displayed when the button is disabled. When button is enabled, the message should not pop-up and do the regular operation it is programmed to do. I can achieve both functionalities separately(disabling the button and displaying the tooltip. Is there anyway we can combine these two operations?
Thanks in advance for your help.
I'm not sure if there is an easy way to do this OOTB. It might be overkill (or perhaps the only option OOTB), but I imagine you could easily achieve this by having two different buttons with a visible when. One is always disabled with a tooltip. The other is a regular ol' button. Then you can show/hide each, pending the same disable when condition you are already using.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I display different smart tip messages when hovering over each radio button option in the same cell?
- When Condition For Action Set under Action event for Button control in 7.1.8
- When Display Option of Form-Level errors is set to Default in the Perform Harness, form level errors are displayed in the Smart Label tooltip
- Tool Tip and Smart Info Control is not displaying properly
- How to click on a link which is in a section(Smart Info) and displayed only On Hover of an element