Displaying a table of results on a windows form
Does anyone happen to have a really simple automation whereby a number of results are added to a table, that's displayed back to the user on a windows form. For example, the demo I have looks at a folder and counts the number of files by file type, but I'd then like to display the result back on the windows form in a table rather than creating labels/text boxes.
Does anyone have something like this they could share please?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update post title***
Here is a quick example. Use the TabelView on the UI to join the DataGridView to a LookupTable. If you do this though, you need to make sure all updates to the LookupTable are done off of a thread (and event) from the Windows Form (UI) or you will freeze your UI.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to insert a new row into a SQL table, by taking data from the user(Via a Windows Form)
- Display start page on click of button on Windows form
- Display Issue in group box on windows form and raise event component
- Can Windows Form display image file?
- How to display report definition results with summary data in table view?