Display of Pega Knowledge Articles in Pega Customer Service application ( 7.4 )
In my project, we use Pega CPM 7.4 .We are also going to use Pega Knowledge Management 7.4.
So in our existing application , Manager will add the KM article ( Published in KM Portal ) in a specific screen of a Interaction case.
I would like to know when CSR logs in and goes to that screen of a Interaction case then where that attached KM article of that screen will be visible.
Now the situation is If I login using CSR access group then I am not able too see that attached KM article.
Please suggest here.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags; tag SR***
Upon reviewing the associated Support Request, the following was the resolution:
Suggested below changes:
1. Cleared all existing index files from the new indexing directory(In search landing page, Setting>Search Index host node setting>File Directory : it has search index directory location(local/tomcat))
2. Run pzResolveFTSIndexEntry against each node id.
3.Restart server to force these settings to take affect
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Knowledge in Pega Customer Service application
- How to delete Pega Knowledge article(s) from DB directly?
- How to call a specific Knowledge Article on click of Icon from CPM service intent screen?
- Associate a knowledge article to a service task
- Integrate from one Pega Customer Service application to another Pega Customer Service application