Display harness in a new thread
We have a custom harness that gets displayed when user does not have cases to work on when he/she does Getnextwork. We are using UIActionDisplayHarness to display the harness. But whenever this harness is displayed, we see that the thread name of the harness is same as the dashboard. How do we display a harness in a new thread? .
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
RedirectAndRun gets you into a new thread context, but you have to tell it what you want to do once you are there. I think you will need to call your own activity that does something like Show-Harness to define what harness to show, etc.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can we close the work object tab/thread on click of a button placed in an associated Harness pop-up window.
- Refresh the harness periodically when it is an active thread
- System creates new thread while launching new Harness
- best way to pass a parameter from a display-harness-mashup (iac) container page to a section embedded in that harness
- Implementation of Tab Harness and normal Harness dynamic display