Disable WB based on time of day
we have a requirement in which we have several operators with different access groups, operators with access group A should always be able to see WB A.
AG B, should only see the WB A during day time.
and AG C, should only see the WB A during night.
The user should also like to have a switch to override this decision, for example if there is a peak on the users that need to be processed, they will like then AG C to have access to the WA all time.
I'll appreciate any ideas on how to implement something like this. we are using Pega 7.3
Write An advance Agent to run the twice in day and update the operators records according to your requirement
You need to add the workgroups to the operator ID using the activities in order to access the workbaskets
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to calculate business days based on specific calendar time zones.
- How to run agent at a specific times in a day. Such as 4:00,12:00,20:00 each day.
- Number of days are getting incremented on 12 PM day time instead of 12 AM night
- Problem of finding end time of business day (current day)
- How to get the End Time(Closing Time) of a business day