Disable the Selected Dates
The requirement is There is a Calender Control ,For the First Time When the case is created the User has to Select the date Using dateOnly Property(Calender Control),For the Second time when the Case is Created, for the Second time the Date Selected by the First User Should be disabled on the Calender Control i..e Second User will not be able to Select the same date.
Thanks in advance
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Disable Date selection if it is olden than CurrentDate
- can we disable future dates using any date/calendar control?
- Need to disable future date in Date Time Calendar Control
- How to disable future dates in Date Picker?
- I have a requirement in which user can select only future dates not present and past dates.Can anyone help me to implement this.I have used edit validate rule but dont know how to customize its error message?