Disable "is not a valid date value" validation
I want to disable invaid date of pega.
How can I set it? I attach image below.
By OOTB, the Date and DateTime control will display the error "xxxxxx is not a valid date value" when the date format entered in the field at runtime is not a valid one specified for the control.
If you want to disable the error, enter the correct value or change/customize the control as per your requirement.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Datetime control throwing "Not a valid date value" exception when the user enters the date in "MMddyyyy" format
- Error message ".... is not a valid decimal value"
- "Post Value" Action in the "Actions" tab is throwing a JS Error
- Filter Option Displaying always "Property for value" instead of "Property for display text" in Table Grid layout in 7.4
- Use of "Formatted text" property type and use of "localize property value" option for the value field and how to use it